2022 Lolita Wardrobe Survey!
It's been a while since I've done Evil Goth Bunny's survey. Let's see how my answers have changed from 2016! If you'd like to share your answers, I'd love to read them below.
1. Do you still own the first lolita item that you bought?
No, I don't. My first authentic lolita piece was a Charlotta dress by Bodyline. I owned it in the pink colorway. I purchased a similar dress from Maxicimam that I love, so this piece made its way to another Lolita. I do still own a Charlotta JSK in the black/black colorway!
2. What is the oldest lolita piece in your wardrobe?
This would be my Fairy Playing Cards Shirring JSK by Metamorphose Temps de Fille. This dress was originally released in 2009, which makes it the oldest piece in my wardrobe!
3. What is the newest lolita piece in your wardrobe?
When I realized the Photogenic Pallet salopette was in my size, I just had to have it! The print is beyond adorable, with cute animals, decor, and the unique bunny controller.
4. What is the cheapest main piece in your wardrobe?
Not only did I get my cheapest piece from Bodyline, but the Charlotta dress was on sale!
5. What is the most expensive piece in your wardrobe?
My Hidden Princess in My Memory set is for sure! I own the half bonnet and the OP dress.
6. Which of your lolita items is your favorite?
Currently, my Hidden Princess in My Memory set is my favorite! The overall design, beautiful bows, gorgeous tiers of lace, full princess sleeves, and heart tulle have captured my heart. I've finally tried Hime Lolita, and I love it! I feel like an actual princess.
7. Which item in your lolita wardrobe do you wear the most?
I'd say that I wear Magic Princess the most. This dress is perfect for my magical girl style!
8. Which item in your lolita wardrobe do you wear the least?
All the dresses or skirts I haven't published reviews for on here or my YouTube channel.
9. Is there anything in your wardrobe that you haven't worn?
Since Sugary Carnival hasn't been altered yet, it is the only piece I haven't worn so far.
10. What is missing from your lolita wardrobe?
I could really use a pair of hot pink shoes, gold shoes, winter bloomers, and winter tights.
11. When will your lolita wardrobe be complete?
I don't know if it will ever be complete! There will be dream pieces I'll find and purchase, essentials that will need to be replaced, and new releases that will capture of my heart.
12. What was the last lolita item you sold or threw away?
The most recent item I sold was thw Foxcat Sweet Halloween dress and bow by Fuwaya.
13. How many One-Pieces do you have?
I own two OP dresses, one by Angelic Pretty and one by Metamorphose temps de fille.
14. How many JSKs do you have?
There are twenty-nine jumperskirts pieces in my current lolita wardrobe.
15. How many skirts do you have?
I own five lolita skirts. I fell in love with the size versatility provided by skirts over time!
16. How many petticoats do you have?
There are four petticoats in my wardrobe.
17. When you first started wearing lolita, what did you want your wardrobe to be like?
I've always wanted a whole wardrobe to wear lolita fashion more often. Initially, I planned on having a wardrobe with different styles and fewer over-the-top pieces. True to my original goal, I love every main item I own! I love that my wardrobe is mostly Sweet Lolita, with elements I may have considered over the top.
18. What would you like your lolita wardrobe to be in the future?
Mostly, I'd like my wardrobe to be centrally located. Due to a small apartment space, my lolita wardrobe is split between my studio and the living room closet. Our home is a duplex. Eventually, my wife and I will move into a home and rent both apartments. When that happens, I plan to have a studio space and a walk-in closet in the same space!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
This blog is where share my experience as a lolita fashion enthusiast!
Use MagicalGirlMe12 for 12% off at Devil Inspired!